Hey guys, I just happened upon your blog through a link or two from Todd and Jenn's blog (my bro and sis-in-law)! Wow, the kids are so cute. We have a blog too and I'm sure you can follow our name to find it. We are out in Milwaukee, WI for my orthodontic residency and finish in May 2008. Tony, send me an email with your new contact info, we had a Christmas card for you guys, but I'm not sure where it is now! Take care. -Trent
We've been living in Switzerland since June '06 and figured this was the best way to keep friend and family up to date with our lives. Now comes the hard part... keeping it up to date!
3 comments:
The girls are so cute! Glad you guys got to go home for the holidays. We miss you!
Hey guys, I just happened upon your blog through a link or two from Todd and Jenn's blog (my bro and sis-in-law)! Wow, the kids are so cute. We have a blog too and I'm sure you can follow our name to find it. We are out in Milwaukee, WI for my orthodontic residency and finish in May 2008. Tony, send me an email with your new contact info, we had a Christmas card for you guys, but I'm not sure where it is now! Take care.
-Trent
Forgot my new email address:
trent.lofgren@mu.edu
Post a Comment