Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Trip to Sardina, Italy

We had a great time on our trip to Sardinia. We went with some Swiss friends from our ward who have two boys. The kids absolutely loved swimming all day, eating italian ice cream every night, playing at the beach, and most of all.... going down the waterslide.

The parents had a good time as well. We were able to relax and enjoy watching our kids have so much fun. Tony took a few hours off in the morning to go scuba diving. One of the dives was of a ship wreck which he has always wanted to do. It was a German WW-II ship (the KT12) sunk by the British Royal Army off the bay of Sardinia, click here: http://www.kt12.it/kt12.en/home.en.htm






This is how you go down the waterslide "really" fast!











Siena at the Kinder Disco




10 comments:

fünf said...

You guys are looking tan! We can't wait to see you again- feels like forever!

Frampton Family said...

The girls are adorable. You always dress them so cute. It sounds like you had fun on your trip. Can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun! Even happier you are back.

t and britty said...

glad to see that you guys were able to take a vacation. the girls are so big and so beautiful! always great to see new pictures. thought you all might still be at the temple.

fünf said...

I love the swim suit wedgie picture. That's a keeper! You need to crop and zoom on that number. Hilarious.

Tal said...

Rachel, what a fun trip! And I love the video of the Kinder Disco. Classic! We've got to get together again soon! -Jessica on Tally's login

smallfry21 said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! We miss you but seeing all the fun things that you get to do make me wish we were there too! We cant wait to see you next month! Love ya- Kimbos

Rhiannon said...

Tony, Hey how are you? This is Rhiannon(Patterson) Nielsen. I found your blog through Jenna (Bates) Lines. It's great to see how you and your family are doing. Have a great day.

Jenna said...

Hey Tony!!!! I found your blog on a friend of mines blog! It's crazy how many people you run into on these things!! It was great to see you and your family. You have a beautiful family! I can't believe you guys are living in Switz. that is so cool! It looks like you guys are having fun. Well I just wanted to say a quick hello and I hope you guys are doing well!! We are in AZ still and we have three boys and just had our fourth, but this time a girl. We are just surviving the blazing hot Az summers! Julie says hi too! She is a firefighter now, and the toughest girl in the world I think!!! Talk to you later-jenna lines(bates)

Thomas Family said...

Wow- I miss you and your cute girls! It is good to see pictures! Looks like a fun trip!