Sunday, August 12, 2007

**My (Rachel's) very first post**




















Yeah! I did it. That wasn't so hard. Maybe now that I know how to do this, I'll be better at posting a few more pictures every once in a while. But don't get your hopes up for too much! :)
I feel so lucky to have such happy girls. Emeri is our little entertainer now. Such a fun age. Her favorite words right now are "mo pease" (more please, speaking of food). And if you have food and she doesn't, she walks up to you and says "ahh" with her mouth wide open, meaning, give me some too. She loves to eat!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Ooh that was fun to see. keep them coming!

Frampton Family said...

Eeh! You did it. Isn't blogging so much fun?! I must warn you though. It is a very addicting hobby. Hope to see more pictures soon. Emery looks adorable.

Tiffany said...

Rachel, those are such cute pics! We love your cute girls! I just started blogging and was surprised how easy it is. Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much the 3rd picture looks like Cameron when he was a baby!!! Wow! She is too cute!!

t and britty said...

Yippie! We love to see pictures of your family. Thanks for putting them up!