Sunday, May 11, 2008

French Riviera

8 comments:

t and britty said...

thanks so much for updating. how fun! gosh, your girls are just so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

keep it comin rach, we miss europe and love to hear about all those fun trips you get to take.

Tuesdee said...

I'm so jealous right now!!! Love the pictures, looks like tons of fun!

hey I don't remember if I send you an invite to our blog or not. If I didn't send me and email and I will invite you!

benandtuesdee@gmail.com

Nate and Marcie said...

What a fun trip for your family! Kind of makes Utah look lame. :)
Sadie wants to leave a message for Sienna:
It was fun playing dress-up with you at my house. I hope we can play next time you visit.
Love,
Sadie

Tiffany said...

We're jealous! What great pics.

Andrea and Alex Barker said...

I am so jealous! That looks amazing there. Your girls are getting so big! I hope to see you soon...

Shontz Family said...

i'm so glad you've posted again! very cute pictures and very cute family!

fünf said...

Finally!!!!!!!! Miss you!