Saturday, February 16, 2008

Emeri singing

This is my first attempt at video. So hopefully this works. Andrea said she wanted to see more of Emeri, so I found this funny video of her putting on sunglasses and then dancing with her doll. She is the goofier of our two. Is that a word??

15 comments:

Tuesdee said...

What a CUTIE!!! Holy cow she is growing up! Last time we saw you guys Siena was that age maybe younger... We need to get you guys back to AZ... :)

t and britty said...

cute stuff. thanks for updating, we have been anxiously awaiting more pics. can't believe how big the girls are.

Thomas Family said...

She's so dang cute! Wow, she looks so different. She sounds just like Sadie when she talks. They would be good little buddies by now, wouldn't they?
Miss ya!

Nate and Marcie said...

That's so fun to see her, she's getting so big! Amy said you will be here soon, we should get together and let the kids play one day.

Lofgrens said...

Wow...so cute! You guys have a beautiful family. Know when you'll be in Utah next?

Amy & Greg said...

So cute!! Hey Mascaros. This is Amy Giauque. I saw your blog on Ben and Tuesdee's and so I wanted to see how you are doing. Looks like you are having a great time in Zurich. So fun!! Keep up the posts. If you want to check ours out it is http://giauqueboxx.blogspot.com

jessi said...

I just looked at this video. Sooo cute. It is fun to Emeri so uninhibited. She will love watching that video for years to come!

Julia Jenkins said...

Your girls are so cute! I miss them so much. Hopefully we'll see you guys in Cancun! Can't wait! Love Aunt Jules.

Oh, you can add our link if you want: justinandjuliajenkins.blogspot.com

Alex said...

Thanks for the video :0) She is so stinkin cute. I am excited to see you guys soon!!! Love Andrea PS- only one more week of ER!

Chris said...

Hi Mascaros! How are you guys? I founf you on the Barclays blog and had to say hello! Your girls are gorgeous. I can't believe how grown up Siena is! We'd love to keep in touch! Take care!

fünf said...

I can't believe she is talking like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Walker Family said...

Hey Rachel,
It's Alyssa Walker from Thunderbird. I found your blog through Tuesdee's. Your girls are so so cute. I love the clip:)

jessicalangprice said...

That's too cute. I can't wait for you guys to get back from the states! We miss you here!

Chris said...

Hey Rachel! What a cute little girl! She looks so much like how I remember Siena! How are you guys?

Brittany said...

Tony!!! (It's Britt, hair girly that you see every 9 months) This is so funny-I was looking at Justin and Julia Jenkins blog because my hubby grew up with Justin and saw a picture of ya! Small crazy world. Your girls are beautiful! I love the video of your older one speaking German-very smart! Awesome blog see ya in 7!