Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Spring activities, continued from below...







More spring activities. I can't remember how to put more pictures on one post! I know, I need to do this more often...

Siena is our little princess always in dresses, but she can get tough with the boys playing hockey! Her other favorite spring past-time has been swinging, any and every chance she can get someone to push her! I am working on getting her to "pump" her legs, but my arm muscles may go flabby when I stop pushing her so often on the swing!

6 comments:

Tuesdee said...

Oh my goodness your little girls are getting so big and so dang cute!!!!

i don't know if I ever sent you a link to our blog...

send me an email and I will invite you.

benandtuesdee@gmail.com

Erin said...

Rach!

I love these pictures! Seeing Emeri in pony tails gives me hope for Rachie:)
Miss you guys.

Nate and Marcie said...

So fun! We missed you guys at the Hansen reunion and Chantell's wedding! Fun to see your cute girls.

Lofgrens said...

What fun pictures. Go, Sienna! And, I don't think your arms will go flabby when you stop pushing her on the swing - you look GREAT! Everyone does. We miss you guys!

jessicalangprice said...

Cute pics and way to go on the post! I love the swing picture - I think I need to push a kid on a swing. Maybe that's my ticket to getting in shape! Let's get together soon now that the weather is so nice!!

fünf said...

You guys look great! I am so excited to see you!!!!!!!!!!