Saturday, October 25, 2008

Summer Fun

Here is the rest of our summer in slide show format. We had a great one. I know, I know, it ended a while ago!

Coming soon... Siena's Swiss school experience and an awesome 2 week visit from Amy!

6 comments:

TJ said...

Ha ha! Love these! They made me laugh.

t and britty said...

these are so great! the girls are so cute! love seeing your family!

Mike & Michelle said...

Too cute! I can't believe how fast the girls are growing up!

Tiffany said...

What a great way to post lots of pictures, Rachel! Wish we were there with you guys!

Thomas Family said...

Hooray! An update. I love when you post. What can I do to get you to do it more often?

Fancy Pants said...

I cannot believe how big and beautiful your girls are! We have not seen you guys in so long and we miss you so much!! Can't wait to catch up with you on your visit next month!! LOVES!