
Our July started with a week long visit from McKenzie! I was starting to miss my family a lot with the summer in full swing, but having a "close" family friend come visit was the perfect cure to get me through till Christmas. The best part was just hanging out and visiting, but it was also fun seeing some sights like the Rheine Falls and Montreax/Geneva area. Oh, and listening to McKenzie's superb French skills!
Tony got a new bike to ride to work instead of the bus all the time. He has only been completely drenched by the never ending Swiss rain twice now! :)
Girls had fun pretending to be Pioneers for the 24th and "camping"out in a tent on a bed. No real roughing it yet. Cute feet though!
We had to say goodbye to the Jenkins. I'm going to miss that sweet smile and cute little heart shaped face of Kennedy's! It just isn't the same here without them. Quick trip to London to visit Nancy and see the sites, especially Mamma Mia! It is by far one of my top picks of favorite cities in Europe to visit. (note-this may be influenced by the fact that we had no children with us and were able to RELAX :)
4 comments:
WoW!
You did a lot of updating! What an awesome trip to London! I am so jealous you saw Mamma Mia in London!
The Rheine falls are one of my favorite places so close by! Nice that you had a visitor to help you get through til Christmas Holiday!
You look like you had a fabulous summer!
ohhhhh wow amazing & beautiful. love the pictures. you guys do the best things. maybe tony could pack jt one day on his new motorcycle. i'd love to see that picture.
Rach-- I am really missing you today!! We need some frozen yogurt from the U cafeteria and some time to catch up! Or, even better, I wish I could be your next visitor! Would love to see you when you come back to Utah! Your girls are so darling and grown up! What a fun month you had!
Michelle
PS just got a txt from Mike. Just saved a 20 yr old female OD. Bring back the ED memories?
It was not just because you didn't have the kids with you- London is my favorite place in the whole world and I hope I get to go back and live there again someday...sounds like you guys are having a great summer!
Post a Comment