Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tribute to Barlow's

It was hard to say goodbye to the Barlow's last week. We are all going to really miss them! Especially Siena and Emeri. Siena did get a good deal on a bunkbed from the move, but I know she would gladly give it back to have Sam stay here. She has asked more than once this week already, "Mom, why does Sam have to move?" They all got along so well, it was a rare thing to hear any of them fighting or arguing (it helps that Siena and Sam are so much the same mellow personality!) I will miss Mia's wonderful smiles and Sam's great intuitive thinking the most. Thanks again, for raising such great kids Alyssa and Jared! We love you guys!


They had a blast running the 15minutes to the car in
the pouring rain that day!













Maybe 20 years from now...
Who wouldn't want Alyssa as a relative!







(click on this picture to enlarge, and just look at the grins these 2 have on their little faces!)



Funny quote from Siena- As we were waiting for the Barlow's to arrive late on their last night to stay at our home, they had called to say they were lost in the city. Siena was eagerly awaiting their arrival as it was already late. She had listened to the conversation, so when I got off the phone and turned to her, with a let down look in her eyes she defiantly said, "Mom, don't they have a G.P.S.!" She's 4! Children of the electronic age, ahhhh!







6 comments:

fünf said...

Awwww. We miss you guys already. In fact, think I dreamed about you last night. huh. Anyway,thanks for letting us camp out at your house those last few days. Those pics brought back so many fun memories... good times. I really do see potential for Emery and Sam in the future. Mia got a new princess camera and wanted to "go to Sienna's house and show it to her." Hard to explain. Sam prayed tonight that we can "still be friends with those who are far away." We'll just have to overlap for your trips to the states. Loves.

Anonymous said...

Great entry Rach. I hope you keep it up because it is a great study break for me.

Thomas Family said...

I loved reading that! SUCH cute pictures! Wow- I miss all those little kids. Thanks for the post!
Alysia

Lofgrens said...

You guys have the most adorable kids. GPS!?!? Classic!

Tiffany said...

Rachel, I love seeing how your kids are growing! Jacob mentioned that you'll be in town...I'd love to get to see you!

Tuesdee said...

Tony and Rachel!!! We are so glad we have your blog page now!! We MISS you guys!!! Looks like you are doing well and having fun! Take care and keep in touch.

P.S. Britanee and Kassi miss playing in the pool with Siena :)

When they saw your pictures that was the first thing they said.