So today I found out how patient my husband can really be... We had 2 cars at church (which normally doesn't happen, one is our friends who are out of town and let us borrow it). Tony left the church to take our friends home in one, while I stayed to "quickly" round up the girls and finish cleaning up the Primary room. That took me a little longer than expected, Siena and Emeri were having fun playing around with friends, and I was enjoying visiting with my girlfriends. I didn't really pay attention to the time, until we finally got in the car and were driving home. It had been about 45 minutes since Tony had left. I said to the girls, "I bet Daddy is already asleep for his Sunday nap by the time we get home!" So we casually walked through the garage, took the elevator up to our apartment, and when the elevator door opened, there was Tony, sitting on the stairs in his nice Sunday suit with no key to get in our apartment! Poor guy. I hadn't even thought about him not having a key on our friends car keys! But, the important part was, he wasn't even really mad! (or atleast he covered it up very well!) He even smiled at us and laughed about it right there. We love him for being so patient and forgiving with us, his slow and social wife and kids. :)
Sunday, December 16, 2007
My wonderful husband!
So today I found out how patient my husband can really be... We had 2 cars at church (which normally doesn't happen, one is our friends who are out of town and let us borrow it). Tony left the church to take our friends home in one, while I stayed to "quickly" round up the girls and finish cleaning up the Primary room. That took me a little longer than expected, Siena and Emeri were having fun playing around with friends, and I was enjoying visiting with my girlfriends. I didn't really pay attention to the time, until we finally got in the car and were driving home. It had been about 45 minutes since Tony had left. I said to the girls, "I bet Daddy is already asleep for his Sunday nap by the time we get home!" So we casually walked through the garage, took the elevator up to our apartment, and when the elevator door opened, there was Tony, sitting on the stairs in his nice Sunday suit with no key to get in our apartment! Poor guy. I hadn't even thought about him not having a key on our friends car keys! But, the important part was, he wasn't even really mad! (or atleast he covered it up very well!) He even smiled at us and laughed about it right there. We love him for being so patient and forgiving with us, his slow and social wife and kids. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a nice guy. And looks good with his shirt off too!
Wow. That is a post-worthy story. What a good guy!
Now what was it that he wanted?? j/k
Post a Comment