Yesterday we had our ward Christmas party and the primary put on a little presentation which Siena had a part in. She is a little farmer and many of the other kids are the sheep. I don't want to spoil what your about to hear but I will say this, not even dad was expecting this (mom was part of the planning so she new but kept it a surprise)....
We were all amazed at how well Siena could speak German. We've always known that she could speak some, but she is reluctant to ever say much around mom and dad at home.
Here is a bit more of them all singing...
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well done Siena!!! We are so proud of you! Merry Christmas you cute little farmer!
HOLY COW!!! Way to go Siena!!! We are VERY impressed!! That is so neat you are all learning German. Has it been hard to learn?
We have news... We are moving to Gilbert, AZ. Ben just accepted a job with BARD, a medical device company. We move the 2nd week of Jan. We love seeing your blog and what you are doing! Check out our blog, you can see pics. benandtuesdee.blogspot.com.
Tony & Rach,
That is unbelievable! Not the pictures of you Tony, Siena speaking German!
Wow! Good for her! How sweet. I bet you are so proud. Well, I sure miss you guys and Switzerland. It is hard to look at everyone's blogs because it makes me so sad we aren't there anymore. :( Ah well. Merry Christmas!!!
(FINALLY!!!)
Hey dudette, I owe you a hundred francs, how would you like to do the transaction? Sorry my husband forgot.
Siena was SO stinking cute!! It was great hanging out with you last week. I hope you had a great Christmas. Call me so we can chat.
Love ya.
Post a Comment