(this is the second part of the night, first is below) Then we let the girls all open one present each. Amazingly, our friends have the same tradition we do about opening pajamas on Christmas Eve! We didn't even plan doing that part together, we had brought our presents last minute, just in case we stayed too long.
There was only a few minutes of crying the entire night, and that was when Siena saw that her friend had opened a Little Mermaid nightgown (which of course, Siena REALLY liked). Her little friend, along with everyone else, was very sweet and convinced her that her bow/doggie jammies were just as cool and they matched with her sister. We were glad she didn't let it ruin her night! :)

(our humble stockings, I forgot ours in storage in Utah)
6 comments:
Looks good Rach! I am glad we were there to have fun with you!
Looks like you guys had a great time! You have such a beautiful family. We miss you guys!
I miss you so much! I love to look at your blog and see what you've been up to but every time I do I get a little sad that I'm not still out there with you. :( Let me know when you come back to Utah so we can get together. Love ya. Hug those cute girls for me!
Rachel,
Hey I am so excited that you have a blog, it's fun to see pictures of where you live and your cute kids! I hope you are doing well! I will add your blog to my list of blogs. Here is my blog:
nateandmarcie.blogspot.com
Love,
Marcie Milne
I cannot beleive how big Siena is getting! She is a little lady! I love the stockings! That's funny that you guys open pj's. We do the same thing! Porter and Kayden had matching pj's of course! We miss you guys so much! When are you coming back out to Utah?
Looks like fun! I'm glad you guys got together for Christmas Eve. The girls look so cute! I love their jammies! Hope to see you soon! I miss you, we need to catch up!
Post a Comment