Sunday, August 03, 2008

June trip to Spain

We took a quick weekend trip to Spain in first week of June. Yes, I am still way behind on our summer, but am determined to catch up!





These are the monkeys that live on the rock of Gibraltar. They just run wild! The kids were fascinated once they realized they wouldn't hurt us if we left them alone!














We had a great time. Siena swam so much with her goggles that her eyes were swollen the day we left! Time to go home!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Rachel, your girls are looking so grown up! Looks like a great trip, lucky duck!

Andrea and Alex Barker said...

Hey! Cute pics of your girls! I need to see more so get more on your blog :) and I can't believe you don't have me added to your blog yet - I am your sis for heck sake :) Love you

Thomas Family said...

How fun! Still hanging out over there, huh? Haven't you heard yet? The States are THE new place to be. :) haha Miss ya.

nater said...

hey tony;

This is Nathan Burt. I want to thank you for being the best sunday school teacher. I recall I was 14 and you gave me the nick name nater. You were just off your mission from Spain Here 12 years later that is what everyone calls me. It started with you. I even sport the cool name on my license plate of my truck. I hope you are doing well. thanks for your example. our blog is naterandrach.blogspot.com

Shontz Family said...

looks like a true vacation and not a trip. so glad you guys had a good time. cant wait for the london post!

jessicalangprice said...

I didn't realize you guys went to Gibralter! Wow, we need to catch up. We should roast marshmallows at your place soon...